Visual Form Builder is a plugin that allows you to build and manage all kinds of forms for your website in a single place. Building a fully functional contact form takes only a few minutes and you don’t have to write one bit of PHP, CSS, or HTML!
To use WordPress statistics:
- Login to your site
- Click on the “Plugins” menu option (If you don’t see it you don’t have permissions, please contact Web Dev)
- Find “WordPress Statistics” in the list
- Click the “Activate” link
- Once activated you’ll see a new menu option on the left at the very bottom called “Statistics”
- Click that link to view your sites statistics
This plugin starts collecting data as soon as it is activated. So you won’t see anything right away but when you check back later it will contain the data collected since you turned it on. There is a multitude of information that the plugin collects a full feature list is below.